Lynn’s Articles and Blogs
Since Google changed algorithms last spring articles no longer have good positioning in search engines. Lynn is not writing regularly for either of these sites anymore, but there is still some good stuff archived!
Watch for updates in the content and navigation of LynnBaber.net!
Suite 101 – Link to all Lynn’s titles – horse training, simplicity…. Over 30 titles.
Here’s a few titles from the list:
- Simplify Your Life and Relationships With This One Question
- Fixing Barn or Gate Sour Horses
- Gain Confidence in the Saddle by Letting Go of the Reins
- Why Most Methods to Simplify Your Life Don’t Work
- Introducing Your Horse to Gunfire From the Ground
Ezine Articles – Link to ezinearticles.com list of all Lynn’s articles. Over 60 titles.
Here’s a sample of what’s on the list:
- The Secret of Round Pen Equine Clinicians and How the Magic Works
- What is a Horse Whisperer?
- Being a First Time Author and Selling Books – A Dose of Reality
- Sincere Gratitude and Apology are Unconditional in Great Relationships
- Leadership – Ten Traits that Describe Authentic Leaders
Christian Cowgirl Forum on Amazing Grays:
A new forum on Christian Cowgirl.net began in January 2011 to allow the younger folks who love horses (there really isn’t any age limit) to talk about the messages and concepts in Amazing Grays, Amazing Grace, and ask questions about relationships with their own horses. Like most forums you need to register. Then join in, or start, your own conversation with Lynn and the community. Go to the Forums tab, click on the Authors topic, and you’ll arrive at the Amazing Grays forum. The publisher reviewed Amazing Grays and wanted to offer this opportunity to the children and young folks she serves. Recommended for home schoolers and Christian teens.
Bible and Bit – generally short posts tied to scripture and sometimes horses
Amazing Grays Ministry – message, commentary, faith, grace and victory in Jesus Christ