Thanks for visiting Simple truth – Simple faith. What I am and what I do is founded on simplicity and reducing what seems complex to a more simple form – truthfully. Now you know my total agenda.
Some folks are just curious about who I am as they decide whether or not to read what I write. Others really want to know where I came from so they are better able to decide if they should believe what I write.
The short version is covered in the following bullet points. For anyone who cares to know more, just keep reading; there’s lots more here on the page. And, questions are always welcome and always answered. Just click CONTACT LYNN at the top of the page.
Lynn Baber – Cliff Notes Version
- Christian writer (Faith, family, animals, politics, society.)
- Amazing Grays Ministry – sharing a message of faith that overcomes fear through Jesus Christ. (Sometimes accompanied by a horse.)
- Retired equine professional, World and National Champion breeder, trainer, etc.
- Former business consultant and motivational speaker.
- Candidate for public office (1988) earning nearly 60,000 votes but beat out by Warren Buffet’s son.
- Author of three published print books to date…
A bit more:
A former business consultant and motivational speaker, Christian writer Lynn Baber exchanged the board room for the barn at the end of the 1980’s. Her success as an equine professional includes achievement as a World and National Champion horse breeder and trainer, judge, Certified Equine Appraiser, and expert witness.
The primary message of Lynn’s work is “Faith over Fear.” She openly shares lessons learned from personal experience with domestic violence, hopelessness, serious family illness, failure, perseverance, and success. Lynn teaches the principles of being a worthy leader and the pursuit of true fearlessness in today’s world.
Lynn says the messages she delivered as a motivational speaker were absolutely correct, but today she knows where these principles are found in the Bible. Whether shared in print, in person, or in the round pen working with troubled horses, the message will always be God’s faithfulness and grace.
Living her dream in Weatherford, Texas, Lynn and her husband Baber (Larry) share the barn with their horses, dogs, cats and goats. She says, “It took me more than three decades of success to finally live in the barn.”