The loud thud you just heard is the dying body of the United States of America hitting the bottom.
The cloud of stale dust you see has been collecting in the depths of our national well since the end of the Civil War. When the air clears again it will be 2013 and another inauguration speech will be made in Washington DC. The identity of the man taking the presidential oath of office will determine whether our nation is revived – even for a moment – or whether the zipper on the body bag will close.
While world leaders assemble in New York for a momentous United Nations event Mr. Obama tagged along with the wife to tape The View as (in his own words) “eye candy.”
Barack Obama has left the building. He has given up all pretense of BEING the president in favor of campaigning to be president again. The Middle East is in turmoil. Israel doesn’t know whether the USA is a friend or an obstacle to its very existence. Egypt”s president said yesterday the USA is somewhere between a “friend and an enemy.”
Obama didn’t leave the building just yesterday. That would be a false statement. Obama left the building as soon as he figured out he can’t win over the hearts and minds of the world by his smooth narratives and a personal charm that isn’t even skin deep. The question of whether or not he realizes what a complete failure he has been as president remains unanswered. The mirror of his ego may prevent him from seeing the same reflection many of us see.
The mirror of history will reflect Barack Obama as a man who is Arrogant. Petulant. A Braggart, Whiner, Bully, and purveyor of Victim-hood rather than Victory.
- Ambassador Stevens and three other brave Americans were murdered two weeks ago. Barack Obama is eye candy.
- Our embassies and interests across the globe are under fire leaving our citizens and international relationships in peril. Barack Obama is eye candy.
- The national debt is, in his own words, unpatriotic. Barack Obama is eye candy.
- American school children are falling behind the rest of the world. SAT reading scores are the lowest since 1972. Barack Obama is eye candy.
- The Presidential calendar clears room for Dave Letterman but not for the Prime Minister of Israel. Barack Obama is eye candy.
- The Presidential calendar allows for dancing, schmoozing, and collecting money with Hollywood Stars, but has no time for the President of Egypt. Barack Obama is eye candy.
- The national deficit grows exponentially on a daily basis. More than 40 cents of every federal dollar spent is BORROWED. Barack Obama is eye candy.
- Fewer people have jobs today than in decades. Barack Obama is eye candy.
- Searching for government and private assistance has become the family business for many. Barack Obama is eye candy.
- Race relations and national divisions are the widest in decades. Barack Obama’s plan is working.
Barack Obama doesn’t care about the truth – it’s bad for business
Law school and community organizers have one thing in common; facts are what you can get away with, not what is true. Obama is both a lawyer and a community organizer. What do lawyers do? They search with laser-beam accuracy pockets deep enough to sue. They seek someone to blame. They look for money from someone who is guilty of something. Community organizers do the same thing.
Is justice sometimes found in a court of law or community boardroom? Sure. And some folks really do win the Lottery. But you can’t budget on winning the Lottery and you cannot lead with a vision only on placing blame elsewhere.
President Obama is AWOL. He is the president in name only. No one is minding the store. But then, that is of little concern to the President. Let someone rob, vandalize, or even burn down our national storefront. He’ll revel in the opportunity to find someone to blame, to sue, and to collect from.
I didn’t come up with the eye-candy characterization of Barack Obama. He did. And it is one of the most refreshingly honest and accurate things he’s ever said.
What should you do when offered candy by a stranger?
Every little kid in America is taught to RUN when a stranger offers them candy on the street corner. Either the stranger may hurt you or the candy will add pounds. Either way, Michele Obama would not approve.
Barack Obama was a stranger in 2007 and 2008. He is just as much of a stranger today as he was then. No answers to the questions about his sealed writings and records have been offered. No resolution to the questions about his communist, activist, and even terrorist connections have been given.
Barack Obama’s first campaign offered hope and change. The country bought it.
Barack Obama’s re-election campaign offers candy on the street corner to everyone who doesn’t know the danger involved. Wise up folks. The candy he’s dealing will destroy our nation.
. . . . .
Enter your email address in the right column to receive updates.